Sunday, December 28, 2008

Halloween




So Now that Christmas is over I can finally blog our Halloween photos. I do not know how many of you saw Star Wars Clone War, (unfortunatley we did and it was two hours of my life I will never get back). The kids loved it and decided that we should have a Star Wars family theme. I was able to convince Jayden and Lewis that they would look much better in Star Wars costumes than Scott and I and they relented. Jayden was Ashoka, and Lewis was Young Anakin, Jayden's (Ashoka's) Jedi master. William wore a couple of Different costumes, at the indoor party he was a fireman, but for Trick or Treating he was Tigger (much warmer). I thanks to Anna's and Jayden's idea won a Costume Contest, I was a Mrs Mctwitter the babysitter. If you do not know who she is you should read Shel Silvertein's a Light in the Attic. Mrs Mctwitter the babysitter, I think is a little bit crazy, for when she comes to babysit she sits upon the baby. Jayden's babydoll strapped to my backside worked perfectly. Needless to say we had a great time.

No comments: