Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reid is growing too Fast




I can't believe that Reid is almost 2 months old! He is a verey sweet little boy. We took him to the hospital on december 30th to run a number of test, and fortunatley we got the type pf results we were hoping for. We were able to take him off of his medication, and the concern of Kidney failure is very minimal. He has a 90% chance of healing on his own without Surgery. We feel very blessed. We will still need to have ultrasounds every few months to watch his kidneys to make sure that everything continues to progress in a positive way, but for now it appears that things are moving in the right direction.
Reid has started smiling, and in the middle of the night, I think all mothers dwell on those moments.

1 comment:

Melissa Kaas said...

Dang-it, is he cute! I'm so glad about the test. I kept meaning to call you and find out how that was going. I think I dial your number at least once a day and then a kid comes in with some emergency and I can never finish. Stinkin kids! I'm going to this week for sure!