Saturday, June 6, 2009

William




Well, Well, Well, I can not post everything and leave William out, what a boy! William is sooo independent that it gets him into trouble. I was exercising the other day and when I got upstairs he had opened three different types of frosting and tasted all three with three different spoons. This was not without getting it all over his face, he then proceeded to tell me that William had a snack and that it was YUMMY! I know I should have taken a picture, unfortunately I could tell stories like this all day along about William and oddly enough they always involve food. He does not come by his physic naturally he works hard at it. He is two years old and 41 lbs. he is wearing 4t clothing and he and Lewis are almost the same height. I feel so bad for him because he is just a baby, but I just can not carry him anymore.

No comments: