Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008







Christmas was great this year, we spent a lot more time together, because we couldn't get out much with the snow. The kids got a wii this year and due to the weather it did not make it in time. (I think that the mail was not delivered for 3 weeks) Needless to say the gifts that were here were somewhat sparse, I was so happy with the kids reaction, there was no complaint about not getting enough, or not getting what they wanted, It was a proud parenting moment, and made me happy to give them the wii when it did arrive. Lewis is at an age where we can not get a normal smile, and William had other things he wanted to do. (taking pictures was cramping his style) I hope you all had as nice a Christmas as we did, and that it is a happy new year

2 comments:

Kimberly Lee said...

Hey Jodi, your kids are so cute! I can't get over how much your daughter looks like you. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas, we also had so much snow this Christmas. I'm already ready for summer.

Holly and Kevin said...

Very cute. What a great family. Even though I've seen you often, I haven't seen Jayden. She's looking very grown up!