Saturday, January 24, 2009

one for the books

or at least for my journal, (does a blog count as a journal) With all of the Snow we had in December the kids did not have school the week before Christmas break, the first day after returning to school Lewis came home with a wrapped present. He pro ceded to give it to me. It was wrapped in three different types of wrapping paper placed in random places on the package, I could see that it was a box of wheat thins. He told me I had to open the gift, that he had made it just for me. I unwrapped the package and opened the box. To my surprise it was empty. Lewis asked do you like it? I made it just for you, it's to hold your food. No you didn't miss anything apparently I have a lot of food and needed an empty cracker box to hold it all, and Lewis made it just for me. You gotta love him

2 comments:

Jeff and Sara said...

very cute blog!!

Gouch Smith said...

Jodi,

This made Gouch and I laugh so hard. What a thoughtful son you have, and I guess we know what you need next Christmas...Tupperware!!